The suspension will come into effect immediately after the conclusion of the 2nd test played between Sri Lanka and South Africa.The SLC also will withhold Gunathilaka’s fee for the ongoing test match, until the outcome of the inquiry. Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has decided to suspend Danushka Gunathilaka from all forms of international cricket for breaching the ‘Player Code of Conduct’, pending an inquiry.The decision to suspend the player was taken following an initial inquiry conducted by Sri Lanka Cricket, after the team management reported that the player have violated the ‘’Code of Conduct’.
- Attawapiskat Chief Spence says departmentappointed thirdparty manager booted from community
- First Nations look to make agreements before mining convention
- St Annes Residential School survivors fight for release of documents
- Small number apply for residential school credit
- Trudeau doublesdown on promises to First Nations pledges new Indigenous languages law