The Air Force says the IED was difused in a controlled explosion at the site by Sri Lanka Air Force EOD Personnel. (Colombo Gazette) The Sri Lanka Air Force says it defused an Improvised Explosive Device (IED) near the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA).The IED had been found along a road near the BIA.
- Attawapiskat Chief Spence says departmentappointed thirdparty manager booted from community
- First Nations look to make agreements before mining convention
- St Annes Residential School survivors fight for release of documents
- Small number apply for residential school credit
- Trudeau doublesdown on promises to First Nations pledges new Indigenous languages law