o Wal-Mart Stores Inc. has opened job application centers near its future Battle Ground Supercenter and Vancouver Neighborhood Market stores to fill approximately 380 full- and part-time positions in all areas of the stores.o The hiring center at 5201 E. Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver, is accepting applications from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday. The hiring center at 1808 S.W. Ninth Ave., Battle Ground, is accepting applications from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday.o Interested applicants also can apply online: Wal-Mart careers.o Wal-Mart expects late-spring openings for the stores, located at East Fourth Plain and Grand boulevards in Vancouver and at 1201 S.W. 13th Ave., Battle Ground.o Eligible employees will receive health care insurance and other benefits, according to a press release issued by Wal-Mart.Clark County job seekers can now go to work for Wal-Mart, which has about 380 full- and part-time jobs up for grabs at two stores set to open this spring.The Bentonville, Ark.-based retailer has opened two hiring centers in the vicinity of the new store sites, although not at the actual stores. Construction crews are busy these days making sure the stores — a Battle Ground Supercenter and a grocery-only Neighborhood Market at Fourth Plain and Grand boulevards in Vancouver — are ready to open by late spring.
- Attawapiskat Chief Spence says departmentappointed thirdparty manager booted from community
- First Nations look to make agreements before mining convention
- St Annes Residential School survivors fight for release of documents
- Small number apply for residential school credit
- Trudeau doublesdown on promises to First Nations pledges new Indigenous languages law